Once the steps to the left are complete:
- Your file will start to send to us.
- Do not exit the Program until the send is complete.
- You can minimise your screen by clicking the " - " button on the top right hand corner of your screen.
NOTE: The time that it will take to send the file to us will depend on the file size and your internet connection speed.
If the Upload Program doesn't work it is most likely that your browser settings are blocking third party cookies.
To overcome this problem you have two options:
1. Go to your browser - Settings and enable cookies as follows:
If your browser is Google Chrome: Open Google Chrome and click on the Customise and Control Google Chrome icon (on the top right of your screen, opposite the url box).
Then go to Settings/Show Advanced Settings/Privacy/Content Settings/Cookies uncheck 'Block Cookies' and select 'Allow local data to be set'.
If your browser is Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer and select Tools/Internet Options/Privacy and uncheck 'Pop-up Blocker'.
2. Go direct - to http://www.wetransfer.com and you can send your files from there.
Upgrade you Browser (Optional)
If you are working with an old internet browser you may want to upgrade it as this may assist you as well.
Click on the link below and download Google Chrome and then return to our site using Google Chrome as your browser: